Wednesday, August 29, 2007

and sometimes...

and sometimes, after i finish dancing, my water goes out.

it's a strange thing to say, "my water goes out," unless you take it in the same way as, "my power went out," i.e. i have no water.

for anyone who has lived through a hurricane or tornado or severe earthquake, this may not seem so odd.

apparently, nor is it odd to anyone who lives in my town... it being wednesday and all.

gotta love italy.

i've got to go find a beer to brush my teeth with... ciao bella

1 comment:

Sandy said...

having just returned from seeing my boy, i completely understand. i think mphoa is alot like italy...sometimes.

i loved seeing you and getting to do a little traveling with you. its always wonderful to experience new places with two sets of eyes and an extra large heart.

miss you already

Love you,yer ma