Wednesday, August 29, 2007

sometimes

sometimes i dance.

i’m not embarrassed about it one bit. sometimes i dance.

sometimes i wave my arms in the air and run in place.

sometimes i throw back my head in a silent leaky-eyed howl.

sometimes i can’t stop smiling and with a flick of the wrist the master valve on my heart is turned full open and the flood surges through my muscles and bones to my fingertips and toes, shaking my soul with the vibrations of it’s release...

it does not matter if there is no one to see...

i still dance.

sometimes.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ah...one thing that makes me smile is picturing my brother in his supreme "white-boy-ness" dancing like a fool when no one is looking...actually you dance like a fool when people are watching but it truly is a beautiful thing! When are we gonna dance together again??