Tuesday, August 21, 2007

imagination and beef stew

another Hanalei bay, Kauai

no. i'm not in hawaii right now. but that isn't to say that i can't pretend i am.

i'm actually at home, cooking beef stew. it's taking a while, but i suppose that is because good things are hard to rush. my stomach, however, has been rapping against my abdominal cavity for quite some time. the last thing i ate was a sandwich around lunch time.

i'm somewhat locally famous for my sandwiches... not because they are delicious... although they are... but rather because they are hidden in various pockets on my person for emergency use throughout the day. people think it is humorous... i think it's practical.

you never know when you might need a sandwich... or a breakfast burrito for that matter... i have pockets for those too.

one can never have too many pockets for assorted sundries.

that's my thought of the day... from me... to you.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love reading your thoughts and feelings. They make me think on a whole different level and sometimes, underneath are the best thoughts of all.

I love you, yer mom